Connecting Rooms on Freedom of the Seas

slmwo

We just booked a cruise on the Freedom of the Seas. We requested connecting rooms with ocean views and were told that the only rooms available were 2672 & 2674. I'm concerned about the location of the rooms, as well as the layout, and the design of the beds for the 3rd & 4th person in these rooms. Am I better off getting connecting interior rooms in another location? Are the layouts of the connecting rooms different in different areas of the ship or on different decks? We are set on getting connecting rooms, so any information, advice, and/or clarification is greatly appreciated!! :confused:

Should have stated...there are 7 of us going (3 adults, 4 children).

We just booked a cruise on the Freedom of the Seas. We requested connecting rooms with ocean views and were told that the only rooms available were 2672 & 2674. I'm concerned about the location of the rooms, as well as the layout, and the design of the beds for the 3rd & 4th person in these rooms. Am I better off getting connecting interior rooms in another location? Are the layouts of the connecting rooms different in different areas of the ship or on different decks? We are set on getting connecting rooms, so any information, advice, and/or clarification is greatly appreciated!! :confused:

How many people are going? Most 3rd and 4th beds come out of ceiling. If it was me, I would work with a travel agent that specializes in cruises. I ended up with a balcony that connects to a windowless room on the 9th floor. It was $100 more than 4 of us in a balcony room.

There's really nothing wrong with the location of those cabins, unless you didn't want to be on deck 2.

The "layout" will be the same, regardless of where the cabins are on the deck....both of those cabins have 3rd and 4th pullman beds avail....they will drop from the wall or ceiling over the main bed.

All of the cabins in your catagory (I) will be the same size. If you get connecting cabins of a different catagory (say, a balcony) you will have a bit more space.

You can pull up the deck plans, and it will give you sq. footage of each catagory.

Archived