Conquest room

paradoc1

Has any body been in room 9283 lido deck on the conquest I have it booked for next Nov:confused:

We were in it in Sept.....great location, no noise from the Lido and so easy to get anywhere from there. We've booked it again for October. We loved it ! Enjoy !

Ginnie

We were next door in 9287. I was a little worried when I saw how close it was to the atrium (we booked a guarantee balcony), but it was one of the best category 8 balcony cabins we've had. There was no noise and very little foot traffic outside. The only complaint we had is that it was way too convenient to the Lido bars and buffet.:D

We were next door in 9287. I was a little worried when I saw how close it was to the atrium (we booked a guarantee balcony), but it was one of the best category 8 balcony cabins we've had. There was no noise and very little foot traffic outside. The only complaint we had is that it was way too convenient to the Lido bars and buffet.:D

Yea sounds great able to get to the bars and go out and watch the movie in the evening as well as frequent refills on drinks from the room:D:D

• 5 months later...

We going back Nov. 13th from N.O. also. Were supposed to go the year Katrina hit. Went the Glory 2 yrs. ago. Can't wait. Prefer Jamaica, Grand Cayman itinerary but got a good deal on this one. We always stay balcony around the 8300's. Mid-ship, less roll in bad weather (which we have had twice!) but thank goodness we don't get sick. We love Carnival, good prices, never had any bad service.

Archived