Help improve our cruise...

cruiser4four

Hello everyone, we will be cruising on the Dream in two weeks. So far, I have planned what we will be doing at each port. We are on a tight budget so we've decided to only do one excursion. Here is a list of our ports and our plans. Please tell me if you would change anything, and what would you add to each port; whether it be low cost activities, site seeing, shopping, etc. Once again, thank you to everyone for being so friendly and helpful.

Cozumel- Visit museum and Paradise Beach. Any special place you would recommend?

Belize- Cavetubing.

Roatan Honduras- Mahogany beach

Costa Maya- Visit Mahahual

For Roatan if you are in reasonable shape easy walk to the beach. Not that bad a walk if you want to go back to the ship for lunch and back to the beach again.

Do not know if you are doing cave tubing with Carnival but we did it privately for a better and cheaper tour. If interested go to ports of call pages and read up on tour guides.

Have a great cruise.

Do not know if you are doing cave tubing with Carnival but we did it privately for a better and cheaper tour. If interested go to ports of call pages and read up on tour guides.

That's a good idea as there are deals out there. I just hope they have made improvements to the road leading to the tubing site. It actually made me feel good about Pennsylvania roads! ;)

Archived