Navigator January 15 2011

This cruise doesn't show up on RCCL's site!? I am booked on this cruise, paid in full, but still periodically check to see what the price is, and which cabins are still available (you never know when the upgrade fairy might visit!). It doesn't show up at all, even on the website's "cruise calendar".

My reservation is no longer showing under "My Cruises" either. I called RCCL, they confirmed the reservation, and I am able to see it in the Before You Board section. But when I try to re-link it to My Cruises, it says "at this time we are not able to add your reservation to your My cruises account".

does anyone have any ideas what is going on? I thought if a cruise was sold out, it would still show but cabin availability would just say "N/A".

This cruise doesn't show up on RCCL's site!? I am booked on this cruise, paid in full, but still periodically check to see what the price is, and which cabins are still available (you never know when the upgrade fairy might visit!). It doesn't show up at all, even on the website's "cruise calendar".

My reservation is no longer showing under "My Cruises" either. I called RCCL, they confirmed the reservation, and I am able to see it in the Before You Board section. But when I try to re-link it to My Cruises, it says "at this time we are not able to add your reservation to your My cruises account".

does anyone have any ideas what is going on? I thought if a cruise was sold out, it would still show but cabin availability would just say "N/A".

We have the same problem....we are on the 1/15/11 Navigator and it has disappeared from our "My Cruises". RCCL also confirmed our reservation and told me that it has been referred to IT and I should check again next Wednesday (1/5/11).

Archived