Balcony Dividers on Dream

rccruiser06

I will be leaving in 24 days for our cruise on the Dream!! Woo hoo! My question is, who do I contact about having the balcony dividers opened on our balconies? We have three cabins in a row (two connecting) and would like to make one big balcony so we can sit out there together! Do I go to guest services or just ask the cabin steward? Thanks so much!

I will be leaving in 24 days for our cruise on the Dream!! Woo hoo! My question is, who do I contact about having the balcony dividers opened on our balconies? We have three cabins in a row (two connecting) and would like to make one big balcony so we can sit out there together! Do I go to guest services or just ask the cabin steward? Thanks so much!

pack a screwdriver ;)

Just got back from the Dream. As soon as we boarded,(11:15) we went to the Guest Services Desk - they placed our names on a list. There were only 20 slots on the list. They also told us they had a limit to the # of balconies they would open on each cruise. When we got to our cabin at 1:30 the balconies were opened already!:)

We asked our Steward as soon as our rooms were open. We were 12207 and 12209, and unfortunately had the two balcony doors close to each other... which meant that one of the doors was partially blocked with the divider open. We managed through it though. A set up of 12205 and 12207 or 12209 and 12211 would have been better, as the windows of each cabin would have been between the doors.

Archived