Got my email survey but haven't sailed yet

blakey

Yep, got my customer satisfaction survey in my email today. Think I should fake it and answer as though I've been already? ;) Just kidding...I think. (Can you hear that evil laugh?)

Is there a time limit on your response time? Geez. We don't leave till Sat. And I'm sure the last thing I'll want to do the following Sat nite after that long drive from nola is mess with a survey. Unless it's exceptionally good...or exceptionally bad.

Anyone else receive theirs prior to cruising?

Perhaps Carnival HAS been reading all the posts on here about folks not getting their surveys.:D

LOL!!! :D

on a related note, i got an invite to offer my 'valued feedback' to princess cruises, as a member of the 'captain's circle'...

:drumroll please:

nope, never sailed princess...

i did take it though - very interesting survey, actually, more generally focused on the perception of different cruise lines (not princess specific at all, actually).

they're all screwed up over there :cool:

Yep, got my customer satisfaction survey in my email today. Think I should fake it and answer as though I've been already? ;) Just kidding...I think. (Can you hear that evil laugh?)

Is there a time limit on your response time? Geez. We don't leave till Sat. And I'm sure the last thing I'll want to do the following Sat nite after that long drive from nola is mess with a survey. Unless it's exceptionally good...or exceptionally bad.

Anyone else receive theirs prior to cruising?

Perhaps Carnival HAS been reading all the posts on here about folks not getting their surveys.:D

AH! Very devious of them!

They're hoping you'll rate the cleanliness, the food quality, the entertainment, etc. of your home prior to sailing... and then you'll appreciate the all that the cruise does, that much more!

Touche, Carnival, touche...

;)

We last cruised Carnival in October. The first time since no more comment cards. Still haven't received one via email. Very disappointed in this change. They don't care what we think anymore as long as we still come.....and we will.

Archived