The Chef's Table

headhurt

I don't think it is a set night? May depend if there is large demand and they do more than one? We were originally told ours would be on Friday night/last night of the cruise/Nassau which I thought was VERY poopy (always want to be there last night to say good-bye to tablemates, tip waiters, etc).

The date was changed and was actually held on Wednesday night (Grand Turk) which I thought was a better choice! (Past guest party on our cruise was also that evening 5 - 5:45 pm followed by the CT at 6:30 pm).

Thanks Froufie! I hope its on GT night and not the last night! ...since we get back onto the ship so early from GT, leaves time to relax, etc. Also seems like a good day for the PG party too.

You can post it to him via his blog. He just won't approve it to appear on the web site, but will get back to you. Probably more reliable than email.

I requested the Chef's table over a week ago and still have heard nothing. I sure hope I get a confirmation soon. John has been really busy on the Splendor. Hope that is the cause of the delay.

We are on the same cruise....how did you make these reservations?

Hi. I'm not sure who your question is directed to, but I made my steakhouse reservation from this page:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLSteakhouseRequest.htm

and the Conquest steakhouse confirmed by email. I replied to that email asking about the Chef's Table and completed the reservation that way.

Hope that helps.

Tim

Archived