Kids Club sign up

ShedQueen77

I must not be using the right search words! How does sign up for the Kids Club work? Is there a meeting you have to go to and register, do you go directly there and sign up on the first day? I just want to make sure my kids don't miss out; they are really excited about seeing what NCL has to offer in their kids program.

Thank you!

On embarkation day there is an open registration. The time is listed in the freestyle daily but I'm pretty sure it was later in the afternoon.

There is a page or two of paper work to fill out and they will give you the week's schedule of programs/events for your child's age group.

My son loves it...

Thank you! I will check when we get on board (6 days!! :D) for the time and head down (or up! lol) that way to get them signed up. I like the open registration concept. On Carnival you have to attend an hour-ish long meeting and then sign them up.

When we boarded at around noon we took a quick walking tour, went up to sign up the kids for their programs (Recess and the Teen area), toured the spa (and signed up), then had lunch. Had it all done by 2pm. :)

When we boarded at around noon we took a quick walking tour, went up to sign up the kids for their programs (Recess and the Teen area), toured the spa (and signed up), then had lunch. Had it all done by 2pm. :)

That sounds do-able! As soon as I can dump off my carry on bags, I'm sure we'll be on top of it. My younger two loved Camp Carnival and they've been begging for pictures and info on the Kids Club on NCL. I managed to scrounge up a few things for them to calm them a bit! lol

We just did our first NCL cruise over Christmas.... you may want to consider ordering the kids club pack. It is on the Bon Voyage listing at ncl.com

It is $20 and is too cute!

My kids got:

A sling bag (Says NCL on it)

A tee shirt (Says "This is the face of a kid having fun" and NCL kids crew on it,

A NCL kids crew baseball hat

A NCL Kids crew cup with lid and straw

A NCL kids crew luggage tag

and there may have been something else too.

And it took me a day to figure this out, but we got the notification on the cabins about having ordered this, but no items. We actually had to take the notice to the kids program to get their stuff. Room steward sent us to guest services. Guest services send us to the room steward.

We just did our first NCL cruise over Christmas.... you may want to consider ordering the kids club pack. It is on the Bon Voyage listing at ncl.com

It is $20 and is too cute!

My kids got:

A sling bag (Says NCL on it)

A tee shirt (Says "This is the face of a kid having fun" and NCL kids crew on it,

A NCL kids crew baseball hat

A NCL Kids crew cup with lid and straw

A NCL kids crew luggage tag

and there may have been something else too.

And it took me a day to figure this out, but we got the notification on the cabins about having ordered this, but no items. We actually had to take the notice to the kids program to get their stuff. Room steward sent us to guest services. Guest services send us to the room steward.

We actually did order these! I was on the website checking cabin locations when I was on the phone with the upsell department and saw them. I ordered the "teen" one for my oldest and the kid one for the younger two.

Thank you for the heads up on where to get them! I would have wandered aimlessly I'm sure! lol :D

Archived