Pre-cruise Miami with parking

TrustNoOneKMC

I was wondering if there are any hotels near the Miami port that allow you to park your car in their lot for free if you spend a night at their hotel? I have heard of these before, but I am searching the boards and can't seem to find the info. We will be driving into Miami May 14th, spending a night at a motel, and would like to leave the car their during the duration of our cruise. Thank you for any info you may have.

Hotels in downtown Miami (close to POM) and in Miami Beach charge $25-30+ per day for parking :eek:, so any hotel parking deal you find will be out near MIA airport - about 15+ minutes from POM. Embassy Suites at MIA and hotels in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA (Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites and others) have been suggested on these boards for cruise parking deals.

ES offers a free shuttle to POM for one passenger, all others are charged $10 each.:( Most MIA area hotels can arrange for shuttle service to POM for about the same price. A taxi from POM back to your car, or to POM if if you don't want to shuttle, will cost just under $30 including tip.

Parking at POM costs $20/day. If taxi/shuttle to from POM costs you $60 + the cost of the hotel is it worth it? :confused: You can stay much cheaper a couple of hours north of Miami, then drive 2 hours to POM the day of your cruise and just park at the port. It's your call. Good luck! :)

Archived