HORSEBACK RIDING from MR. SANCHOS?

ciship

My daughter & her now fiance went to Mr. Sanchos in September & rode horses there. They did ride along a trail with a guide for about 45 minutes & ended at a gorgeous fairly secluded beach. Luckily it was just the two of them & their guide.

At the beach her now fiance asked the guide to take their picture on the horses & he got off his horse & got down on one knee & proposed. My daughter jumped off her horse & in their excitement they both let go of the horses. The guide was great! He managed to gather up both horses & still got some amazing shots of the proposal!

We have horses & my daughter shows so she was pleasantly surprised that the horses were well cared for & responsive. She said they were able to run them if they wanted & the pictures of the beach they rode to look like a postcard!

My DH & I are going to Cozumal next week & will probably go to Mr. Sanchos & might do the horseback riding on the beach too. I will report back if we do. We have horses but their is something special about riding horses on the beach!

My daughter & her now fiance went to Mr. Sanchos in September & rode horses there. They did ride along a trail with a guide for about 45 minutes & ended at a gorgeous fairly secluded beach. Luckily it was just the two of them & their guide.

At the beach her now fiance asked the guide to take their picture on the horses & he got off his horse & got down on one knee & proposed. My daughter jumped off her horse & in their excitement they both let go of the horses. The guide was great! He managed to gather up both horses & still got some amazing shots of the proposal!

We have horses & my daughter shows so she was pleasantly surprised that the horses were well cared for & responsive. She said they were able to run them if they wanted & the pictures of the beach they rode to look like a postcard!

My DH & I are going to Cozumal next week & will probably go to Mr. Sanchos & might do the horseback riding on the beach too. I will report back if we do. We have horses but their is something special about riding horses on the beach!

Oh yes, please report back to us......what a fabulous story!

Archived