port info

s1kmad3

Just remember, the information at cruisett may, or may not, be correct. Try searching for the actual port authority site for each of your stops.

Keep in mind www.cruisett.com may not be accurate. For my cruise it said we would be the only ship in George Town on Grand Cayman. There was another ship there.

Whoops, was not aware of that. Every time I have used the site, it has turned out to be accurate. I guess I was just lucky...... :)

I don't think cruisett has been updated in months. The last I looked, it was still showing the incorrect order of ports for Oasis of the Seas and the change in what day it stops at Nassau occurred quite a while back.

You are correct. I just checked the date that we will be there on Oasis and the ship is not listed. Though all of the other ships on the list seem to be correct according to information that I had found on another site. They do have our port calls in St. Thomas and St. Maarten correct as far as I can tell.

Archived