Sewage Smell Conquest Level 1 & 2

cpawt79

The sewage smell has nothing to do with the cleanliness of the ship. Generally many can smell this while in port, also, if any of the pipes have had problems (which is apparently quite common with the amounts of water they constantly pump through them), then there can be a lingering smell. That was our problem on the Sensation and they were doing everything possible to dry things out... Believe me, the smell is not only on the Conquest...

Glad you had a great time anyway :D

This seems to be a common complaint on many if not all ships. When we were on the Pride, there was a sewage smell in our cabin that came and went. I think it was worst on the 1st and last days. It wasn't bad enough for us to complain.

We're on the Sensation now and only notice it now and again. Our room is on the Empress Deck (so it's not limited to the lower decks). Nothing overwhelming or enough to end my cruise over, that's for sure! :)

Besides, a neighbor with upset bowels can do the same thing for the entire deck! LOL The only thing that really bothers me is the cleaning lady who uses bleach ~ now THAT'S overwhelming when you walk into the room! :eek:

Archived