Trying to book a cruise for next December

Eleni2007

HI Everyone,

I'm trying to see about availability for next December 28 (10 night) cruise, and it looks like most of the balcony cabins are already booked? Can this be possible? I booked this years December cruise in October, and there were still more cabins available .... are they holding the cabins, or not releasing them yet?

Pls give me some insight.... thanks!!!!!!!

If you are checking on the Princess website, all I can tell you is that it has been very twitchy lately, and not making a whole lot of sense. If I were you I would check back in a few days or call Princess on the phone, you might be having the same problems that I have been having with the site online. I think the gremlins have gotten into Princess.com ;)

HI Everyone,

I'm trying to see about availability for next December 28 (10 night) cruise, and it looks like most of the balcony cabins are already booked? Can this be possible? I booked this years December cruise in October, and there were still more cabins available .... are they holding the cabins, or not releasing them yet?

Pls give me some insight.... thanks!!!!!!!

Not sure how you are checking and finding that most of the balcony cabins are already booked.

With a travel agent or a Princess agent on the phone, then you have good information.

On the Internet, then you will see at most six cabins in a category listed no matter how many more are available. If less than six cabins are shown, then that is all that remain in inventory. Or did you enter cabin numbers one at a time to see if they are available as that would be accurate?

That said, you are talking about a holiday cruise over new years so it may be that it is popular.

If you're talking about the Emerald Dec. 28 cruise, I just found many balconies available. Six cabins for each category from BA through BE, and three each for BF and BG. Keep trying! Are you signing in for best pricing? It's been working for me, even though I hear others can't get that pricing.

Archived