Information please

s1kmad3

Hello fellow cruisers,

Was doing some research on what else we can do on our St.John, Antigua stop. We will be having a beach day at Runaway Beach (other suggestions welcome :)) but would like to also do a little souvenir shopping and eat local cuisine. All suggestions are welcome!!

PS: Could anybody please give me any info on the mini boat rental that is in this video. It looks extremely fun!!!

Hello fellow cruisers,

Was doing some research on what else we can do on our St.John, Antigua stop. We will be having a beach day at Runaway Beach (other suggestions welcome :)) but would like to also do a little souvenir shopping and eat local cuisine. All suggestions are welcome!!

PS: Could anybody please give me any info on the mini boat rental that is in this video. It looks extremely fun!!!

There is plenty of shopping available right in St. John's. They have plenty of your typicial touristy stuff, and a large market with lots of local vendors. I found a beautiful painting I loved at one of the booths.

I haven't eaten at any local restaurants- so I can't help you there.

On our last trip to Antigua, we were too sunburned to do a beach day, so we signed up for a tour that included Nelson's Dockyard, Shirley Heights, and other scenic vistas. It was a nice way to kill a few hours. I loved Nelson' Dockyard.

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to enjoy the beach though since Antigua is known for their spectacular beaches.

Archived