Passages Question

gimletgal

Does anyone know if a Passages future booking can be used for B2B sailings without incuring additional deposits? I realize the OBC would not apply to both. Thanks from anyone who has had past experience with this.
. No you must have (2) open booking #s when booking a B2B. When we were on our prior Celebrity cruises we bought (3) open booking #s for a total of $600 or the $200 each that is required .They don't expire. yopu use the open booking #s only when you want to book a cruise.

We are doing the 4/8/11 Southern Caribbean & then the B2B 4/18/11 Panama Canal Cruise on Millenium.I used 2 of my 3 open booking #s for these 2 cruises & got $200 OBC for the 10 night southern Caribbean cruise & $300 OBC for the 15 night Panama Canal cruise from Celebrity. Don't forget looking at the Captains club discount coupons for your cruise & date. We saved another $125 .We also got OBCs for both cruises from our TA & free travel ins from our TA.

Enjoy your cruises

. No you must have (2) open booking #s when booking a B2B. When we were on our prior Celebrity cruises we bought (3) open booking #s for a total of $600 or the $200 each that is required .They don't expire. yopu use the open booking #s only when you want to book a cruise.

We are doing the 4/8/11 Southern Caribbean & then the B2B 4/18/11 Panama Canal Cruise on Millenium.I used 2 of my 3 open booking #s for these 2 cruises & got $200 OBC for the 10 night southern Caribbean cruise & $300 OBC for the 15 night Panama Canal cruise from Celebrity. Don't forget looking at the Captains club discount coupons for your cruise & date. We saved another $125 .We also got OBCs for both cruises from our TA & free travel ins from our TA.

Enjoy your cruises

That definitely answered my question. :) And thanks for the reminder about the CC discount coupons!

I will actually have 2 open bookings so that will work. Thanks so much for the thorough response!

Archived