Age limit in the gym?

My DS is wondering if there is an age limit in the gym. He is 17. We are sailing on the Liberty in a few months. He works out on a regular basis and would like to continue while sailing. Does anyone know?

The age limit is 16. He may have to prove his age with his passport as my son did. They then make note of it on his Seapass by stamping a hole in it.

I can't resist...I think that would be an age requirement and I believe it is 16 as well. There might be an age limit too...maybe 96 or something? :D:D:D

There should be a 'people that have never worked out in a gym in their lives really shouldn't try for the first time on a cruise ship' rule. The dangerous things I see inexperienced people do is SCARY!!!!!! :eek:

There should be a 'people that have never worked out in a gym in their lives really shouldn't try for the first time on a cruise ship' rule. The dangerous things I see inexperienced people do is SCARY!!!!!! :eek:

Oh yes, seen it dozens of times, at land resorts as well as on cruise ships. They've paid for it so they're darned well going to use it so they get their money's worth. :eek:

Oh yes, seen it dozens of times, at land resorts as well as on cruise ships. They've paid for it so they're darned well going to use it so they get their money's worth. :eek:

One woman stopped walking on a treadmill and flew off the back. One set of grandparents were letting their 3 and 6 year old grandchildren 'play' on the equipment. One guy pulled a lat bar down, fell over backwards, landed on his back, and proceeded to pretend that he meant to do that....:eek:

That's just a few...

Then there are those that come dressed in their Sunday best to work out. Hysterical!:rolleyes:

Archived