Clip N Zip and Coxen Hole Cruises

OneLuckyMom

My 11 year old daughter and I would like to go ziplining in Roatan. After a lot of researching and reading, I have decided given our particular strengths and weaknesses, I would be most comfortable with Clip N Zip. But unfortunately our ship will probably be coming into Coxen Hole, not Mahogany Bay. I've seen some references on TripAdvisor to Clip N Zip picking folks up at Coxen Hole. Is this a service they regularly provide, if you make a reservation in advance?

If they don't, how much would taxi fare be from Coxen Hole to Mahogany Bay?

(I know other companies will pick up at Coxen Hole or are within walking distance but I think Clip N Zip would fit us best.)

My 11 year old daughter and I would like to go ziplining in Roatan. After a lot of researching and reading, I have decided given our particular strengths and weaknesses, I would be most comfortable with Clip N Zip. But unfortunately our ship will probably be coming into Coxen Hole, not Mahogany Bay. I've seen some references on TripAdvisor to Clip N Zip picking folks up at Coxen Hole. Is this a service they regularly provide, if you make a reservation in advance?

If they don't, how much would taxi fare be from Coxen Hole to Mahogany Bay?

(I know other companies will pick up at Coxen Hole or are within walking distance but I think Clip N Zip would fit us best.)

I just got off the Epic last week. And I did Clip n' Zip as well. Awesome experience! Email Erick Galindo at Clip n' Zip - they'll make arrangements to pick you up at Coxen Hole. WORD OF ADVICE: Go the earliest in the morning that you can - it gets really busy - we were the first ones there and it took us 45 minutes to do the 13 platforms. DO IT!

I just got off the Epic last week. And I did Clip n' Zip as well. Awesome experience! Email Erick Galindo at Clip n' Zip - they'll make arrangements to pick you up at Coxen Hole. WORD OF ADVICE: Go the earliest in the morning that you can - it gets really busy - we were the first ones there and it took us 45 minutes to do the 13 platforms. DO IT!

Nice to hear they are providing this service. At one time, if you were in Coxen Hole and no ships were in MBCC, you were SOOL.

Why would this be? Clip n'Zip in not in the Mahogany Bay compound it is across the road.

You have to remember, you're not in the U.S. There is a security check point of sorts - in that area. Previous attempts for Victor Bodden tours to access that area were turned away. I contacted Erick Galindo at Clip n' Zip who contacted the "check point" and advised our intended arrival. When we got near the area - the driver had me do the talking. We did get through; but it was obvious that anyone wanting to enter that area would be expected to have a good reason.

So, if going to Clip n' Zip is your goal (and it very well should be because it's amazing!) - and you dock in Coxen Hole - just email Erick Galindo and he'll pave the wave for you so you won't have any problems (if you're going on your own) - better yet - have him pick you up!

Sandie

Archived