Quick! Pricing help needed!

It looks like prices have dropped for my Allure cruise for later this year. I booked through RCCL. They will let me upgrade to a higher category room right? Will they only let you do that once or unlimited times until final payment if prices keep changing? I don't want to blow this!

You can change anytime before final payment. What is the date of your sailing? I'm May 22nd, guess I should check to see if mine dropped - I hope it did :)

Nov. 6. This is the first time I have checked it since we booked at the end of November 2010.

How often do most people check? We can get a central park or boardwalk balcony now for less than an interior guararantee.

Nov. 6. This is the first time I have checked it since we booked at the end of November 2010.

How often do most people check? We can get a central park or boardwalk balcony now for less than an interior guararantee.

And... I am an idiot. I just called and then realized I was looking at the confirmation for the cruise we booked on board. When we got home though we changed dates. The prices for the correct dates have actually gone up.

• 2 weeks later...

Last we sailed on the Oasis. I would check every week for price changes. RCCL actually gave us an on-board credit for the difference when the price had dropped. Unfortunately we had to cancel that cruise but sailed on her a month later. This time did a JS guareentee and ended up in a Grand Suite.

And... I am an idiot. I just called and then realized I was looking at the confirmation for the cruise we booked on board. When we got home though we changed dates. The prices for the correct dates have actually gone up.

No, not an idiot, just anxious to save money. I think our price went up since we booked, too. Where do you check for the price drops? I check the Royal Caribbean site, but is there another place to check?

Archived