LEGEND - Orlando to TAMPA?

ciship

I will need to catch an Amtrak train in Orlando after debarking the Legend in Tampa. That drive is approx an hour and a half. Train leaves at 2:00 p.m. from Orlando. Will I be off the ship in time to make the drive and the train?

I will need to catch an Amtrak train in Orlando after debarking the Legend in Tampa. That drive is approx an hour and a half. Train leaves at 2:00 p.m. from Orlando. Will I be off the ship in time to make the drive and the train?

Can't see why you wouldn't... you should be able to debark around 8am...barring any weird problems.

For some reason on our past cruises, our "deck" or color or whatever always gets called next to last........that is why I was wondering. If you haul your luggage off yourself, do you still have to wait for your deck to be called? Or can you walk off anytime?

For some reason on our past cruises, our "deck" or color or whatever always gets called next to last........that is why I was wondering. If you haul your luggage off yourself, do you still have to wait for your deck to be called? Or can you walk off anytime?

Do self debark, and you're leaving..and they're not checking which deck you are from. We left 'last call' even tho our deck had already been called 30 minutes earlier...

You could always change your number at the guest services desk the night you receive it, let them know you have an early flight..

but seriously, you should be fine.

Archived