Victory or Triumph???

Tanya71

I have been on both ships and in April, I'll be going on the Victory for the second time. To tell you the truth...the only difference is the staff and the decor...all else is the same. Exactly. Am I right guys?

However! I like the Victory's decor the best. I'm a "green kinda gal"...I have green floor tile and carpeting throughout my entire house...green is my color! So I like the "green" atmosphere of the Victory...

Now the Triumph is gold and purple...it was nice...but right away I knew I liked the atmosphere of the Victory better.

Bottom line...both ships are great...just pick a color!

lin

Have to agree with the previous posters...because the two ships are identical, it really does come down to the color scheme..I liked the Vic better, while my DW chose the Triumph. One other note: the Victory was recently refurbished (new carpets, etc.) last fall. You'll have a great time on either.

I've been on Triumph twice and Victory three times, so you know I like both ships very much! I totally agree that the only difference is color scheme. I liked both of them. Victory is more bright and whimsical in my opinion. While Triumph is more subdued (in a Carnival sort of way if that is possible) and elegant. There were some public rooms who's decor I like better on each ship, but both were equally enjoyable experiences and I would not worry about which one I ended up sailing on. It's a win/win. Flip a coin ;)

Archived