Scrapbooking workshop onboard

skrapngal

Your gonna like this one!! It'S FREE FREE FREE.....

You show up and they give you a different package everyday... I think there were 4 sheets and some nick nacks in each package. They have an assortment of die cuts and punches... Lots of pens, markers, fancy cut siccors, glue, etc... Don't waste your your time "Collecting cut outs to make a page at home later.... use your time and create a page while your in the scrapbooking room.... just leave a large enough place to add your picture(S).... I made one with an assortment of glasses along the bottom of the page... added a die cut that saids "Celebrate" and I've left a place for my picture that I took of the four of us holding up our glasses toasting to our holiday..... I will always remember that I made that page while onboard the aLLURE!!! You can purchase additional package for about 10.00 each, and they also sell an Allure of the Seas Scrap book album for about 40.00

I got one and it's beautiful!!! Enjoy

Counting the days until were back on Allure ---- 44 more days!!

• 6 years later...

Unless you want to work with construction paper and Elmer's glue, the Royal Caribbean scrapbook workshops are no longer Free. I just returned from the Explorer of the Seas and they sold scrapbook kits at the workshop but the only adhesive they had was Elmers glue, they had a few mini punches and scissors. They also had a stack of children's construction papers to work with unless you bought the kits. The sample pages they had in a binder showed some great die cuts which we were informed they didn't have as well. As a scrapbooker I was very disappointed.

I agree with Razzalia. The scrapbook workshops on board are dismal. Usually taught by someone with little to no experience and poor materials. (Yup, Elmers glue and Construction Paper) I did buy scrapbook embellishments in the photo shopping area. So, take great pictures and scrap when you get home!

I agree with Razzalia. The scrapbook workshops on board are dismal. Usually taught by someone with little to no experience and poor materials. (Yup, Elmers glue and Construction Paper) I did buy scrapbook embellishments in the photo shopping area. So, take great pictures and scrap when you get home!

Used to be good, last RCI cruise only two of us turned up. Staff member said take what you want I'm going in 5 minutes!

I think this one really depends on who us assigned. I have been at some where all the organizer did was drop a bucket of supplies on the table, dissappear for 15 minutes and then come back to collect supplies and sell mini packages,

That being said, I have been to some where the staff were really into it, helped you cut and layout designs, and had the really nice acid free photo glue etc.....

They have all always offered either a 4 page pack, or, if there are a lot of people opened the packs and allowed you to make 2 pages. The $10 sets Are really nice if you scrapbook at home - I have bought he extenders to make my books thicker and have one for every trip we take. Going to need a bigger cabinet soon as our shelf is filling up!