Airfare to Europe from US ?

suev

Thanks again to everyone for their help. I am going to talk to a travel agent today that said they may be able to get me a better deal than I can find (the cheapest I am finding is over $1200). I also want to book ASAP because as said above, the price is probably not going to go down, and if the price of gas keeps going up, ticket prices will go up as well.

I would also like to appoligize for posting in the incorrect thread. As a long time member of a non-travel site that I frequent daily, I too dislike it when newer members post in the wrong places. I had thought I had done my due diligence in searchin the boards and the topic of this thread was on point. The fact that the thread was a year and a half old did not set off any bells or whistles for me (I would personally rather add to an old post regarding the same content rather than starting a new one), however, as I now look again, I did not realize that this thread was under Northern Europe -- which is a mistake on my part. I only use this website when planning a cruise or before the cruise itself, so I am not familiar (or have forgotten) how this site is organized.

Thanks again,

Travel R

Archived