Already having the Wacky Dreams!!

trvldog

Ok I have had all the "Forgot my passport", "missed my flight dreams" but holy cow never had one about the cruise until last night. Only my mom, niece and I will be going but I guess I was reading to much about the cruise last night and had the craziest dream!!> Nutshell ended up in a suite Husband and 2 other friends from high school (have not seen in 30 years) decided to join us .. Now we are all in the same suite and husband brings in mattress to add to the bathtub for sleeping!! Only got worse from there.!!! :)

Anyone have those just wacko dreams.. where you wake up going WTH?? :) :) :)

Oh yeah I get those dreams. Mostly about lost passport, lost purse, the layout of the terminal changing so I am lost, AND my favorite is being seated in a dugout canoe with 50 or 60 other people, and shot down a channel from great heights in order to actually board the ship :D I have the "dugout" dream before EVERY cruise.

When you lose your passport, make CERTAIN that you go into the kindergarten classroom that has mysteriously appeared in the cruise terminal, and turn over all the chairs -- it will be taped under one of the little chairs :)

. my favorite is being seated in a dugout canoe with 50 or 60 other people, and shot down a channel from great heights in order to actually board the ship :D I have the "dugout" dream before EVERY cruise.

OMG this sounds like a ride for Disneyland!! Funny!! :)

My wacky dream always seems to involve me getting lost. I'm in a place that I'm familiar with, and when I go around a corner suddenly nothing is familiar ... and going back around the same corner doesn't help get me un-lost! :p

Few nights ago I had a dream my DH and I were at the terminal, but our DD was suppose to bring our luggage and forgot until we called her on the phone... (we live NO WHERE near the terminal!) The cruise ship was pulling up to the pier, but it was small and racing around like a speed boat... I woke up with my heart racing.... :o

Before 6/10 cruise on Veendam I had this recurring dream that this great big ship was actually sailing thru a channel which was carved thru the sand on the beach. The ship would slowly and eventually run aground.

I did not have any pickles before going to bed on these nights either. And don't want to hear any pyschobabble about dream interpretation. I think I was just anxious that something would happen on the cruise to screw up everything.

Luckily the trip went off without a single hitch.

I have a pre cruise dream as well.Usually to the theme of leaving a suitcase behind.Then I always get separated from DH and get lost in a maze on the ship.The funny thing about it is that the dream (part one) has come true twiceOnce we left the sundries bag on the counter.and the second time left a bag in Schipol Airport.Luckily we had booked cruise transport and the lovely attendent brought DH back to get the bag..

I've dreamt of opening our luggage onboard and discovering that, although they were our suitcases, NONE of the clothes were ours. There was nothing for my husband, nothing for a man at all. The clothes were all ladies' lingerie, size small. (I'm XL).

I'm sure that dream analyzers would have a field day with that.

Of course the dream ends about then, with just the opening of the suitcases.

It's fun to read about everybody else's wacky dreams. Before a big event like a trip, I usually have some anxiety type of dream. But since cruising for the first time in 1997, I've had a few dreams where I have fallen off the ship and am devastated to see it just moving on without me. Scary thing is that it has probably happened to some people! :eek: Will not be hanging over the rail to see anything, that's for sure!

Archived