Questions re previous India-Africa cruise

linet

If anyone has previously done the India-Africa cruise on Sun Princess, I have some queries.

1. Three day excursion to the Taj Mahal--is it worth the expense?

2 Three day excursion for the African safari--how much did it cost?

3. Which on shore excursions can be recommended at other ports.

Any comments would be appreciated, thank you.

linet, I too would like the answers to your questions. I cannot access the excursions Yet. Is there a one day trip to the Taj? Help someone with our questions.

I'm not sure if you have booked on this cruise for 3rd May this year. If so, have you joined the Roll Call? We are sharing information on tours.

We don't believe there will be a one-day excursion to the Taj Mahal. There is not enough time. There is a 3-day one on offer, but it is expensive because it involves flights, ground transport and accommodation/meals.

Hi All

On the 2009 cruise we went on a 1 day safari from Port Elizabeth to Kariega game park ,I think it cost about the $300 Aus mark it was a great day which included a very nice lunch. I have attached photos.

Another excursion on Reunion island was a last minute decision we found the active volcano tour was fully booked so we took the only tour left it was to a perfume distillery not very exciting so I thought. after almost an hour drive up a very steep and winding road we were told to have a break and stretch our legs we found the most fantastic views from the top of a volcano with habitation within ( photo attached doesn't do it justice)I think it was the best $65 dollars ever spent Oh!! as for the distillery it was a garden with an old still in it. So look for this one if you miss the active volcano. I'm glad we did this one.

Michael

P.S try the Reunion beer

P1030768.jpg.736b56ff4723f049698d76ed95135c8b.jpg

P1030822.jpg.d6f6fe5bac60a48e54a0a43de893bd2d.jpg

P1040148.jpg.d832e3631f5b7b3f21fc35e788f92b7f.jpg

Archived