What constitutes buffet line-cutting?

Julitta

My question would be: WHO cares? If all I want is some ranch dressing and a roll and 5 people in front of me are creating a work of art out of the salad bar, I am totally passing and cutting back in front of them to get my dressing and roll. Oh, the things "we" find to complain about while on vacation....:rolleyes:

I don't eat salad. If the person in front of me is taking the time to prepare themselves a nice salad, I will pass by the salad section and move on to the real food. But I will wait in line until I get to that point, not just jump right in and head straight to the hot stuff.

A person "tried" to cut my 9 yr ol daughter who was patiently waiting her turn for french toast. He "tried" to do it quickly because I guess he thought she wasnt going to do or say anything. However I cut my daughter and made him have to cut ME. Took one look at my face and his plan was thwarted. Like I said he "tried":cool:

Allowing your traveling companion to join you in line after a line is formed behind you. If you cannot bear to be separated from your traveling companion, please wait until you are all ready to join the line before joining the line.

Line cutting is also jumping in front of other people because you only want one item. Kindly wait your turn along with the rest of us who also may only want only one thing.

The world and cruise ships are so much better when we are polite and considerate of one another.