Chocoholic

C & L

It is the main dining room.

They reportedly had one three mornings on the Jan 16th Allure (Western Carib). Just ask the waiters. (I know they had one early in the sailing as my daughter and her husband went.)

We tried it on the Radiance but did not bother on the Allure.

We only did the MDR once for breakfast. The other days we used room service (love those new higher tables on the balcony), the concierge lounge, solarium café and Johnny Rockets.

We liked the JR menu ( perhaps because it is a change from the usual breakfast spots) , but I can’t give up breakfast on the balcony.

Enjoy

M

Thanks, will ask the waiters, guess it's not publicized in the Cruise Compass or elsewhere.

Never had breakfast in the MDR or found any donuts at the donut place on Boardwalk; always ate in the Solarium but DEFINITELY will have breakfast on the balcony on our next cruise!

Thank you for responding.

We went to the chocolate breakfast in the main dining room on our cruise a week ago. I was very dissappointed. The so called chocolate waffle was a soggy plain toaster waffle with chocolate sauce drizzled on it! The best thing to get if you go is the platter of pasteries. It comes with chocolate mousse that was delicious.

Thanks, will ask the waiters, guess it's not publicized in the Cruise Compass or elsewhere.

Never had breakfast in the MDR or found any donuts at the donut place on Boardwalk; always ate in the Solarium but DEFINITELY will have breakfast on the balcony on our next cruise!

Thank you for responding.

I did not see it publicized either. But there were donuts in the cabinet on the boardwalk every morning till 11:00 or 11:30 am. DS had them every morning, sometimes 3 or 4! :eek:

Archived