Comedy Class

ussenterprise

Hi all, I was watching a video on NCL's web site and they said there are comedy classes (presumably taught by Second City) on the boat. DW and I are sailing the Gem on March 26 and I was wondering if anyone knows if this class is offered on that ship. Has anyone taken advantage of this?

Thanks!

Hi all, I was watching a video on NCL's web site and they said there are comedy classes (presumably taught by Second City) on the boat. DW and I are sailing the Gem on March 26 and I was wondering if anyone knows if this class is offered on that ship. Has anyone taken advantage of this?

Thanks!

We took an improv class with Second City on the Gem several years ago. It was lots of fun! They got even the shyest among us out of our shells. Check your Dailies - hard to say whether it is done every cruise, but I expect you will see it.

Thanks!

I am in an improv troupe at home, and I teach some improv (to kids) and I thought the class was OK. There's a question-and-answer portion of the program, and then they do some "yes-and" type of games, if you know what that is. I wouldn't say it's a "comedy class," really, but if you're new to improv and just want to know how to get started, it's a good way to spend an hour.

Archived