Tampa hotels ?

onebzyldy

Springhill Suites Westshore - free airport shuttle, $5 per passenger shuttle to port, and shopping/dining options within walking distance. Several other hotels are in the area so shop around. Good luck! :)

Springhill Suites Westshore - free airport shuttle, $5 per passenger shuttle to port, and shopping/dining options within walking distance. Several other hotels are in the area so shop around. Good luck! :)

I am going to book this hotel too for our trip in August, we have never been there but after a lot of searching, this fits well for us and our two children. It is in walking distance to serveral nice resturants and it includes free breakfast. I called the hotel regarding taking a taxi to the port and was told it was about 15 mins away and around $25.00. If I understood when I check the website they are now only offering airport shuttle but I could be wrong.;)

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tpash-springhill-suites-tampa-westshore-airport/

Here is the hotels website link.

Holiday Inn Express, Hampton or Chase Suites all at Rocky Point. Reviews are great, great prices - and free transportation from airport, to cruise port and from cruise port to airport...plus breakfast is included. The also have a free shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 4 miles radius if you need to pick a few things up. The Bahama Breeze is right next door, which is a nice place to get you in the cruisin' mood.

Archived