Shem Creek Inn Charleston

JStarbrite

Stayed there two years ago just prior to a cruise. Fabulous place, we loved it,great seafood places nearby, close to terminal. Ask to leave your car there and take taxi to ship. We did and saved us big $$$!

JStarbrite - when do you go? I would love to hear a great review about the Shem Creek Inn, it is at the top of my list, but we don't go until August. Did you check with them to make sure it included transportation to and from? That is my only real concern. I think it looks like a great economical choice in an awesome location!

Just booked for $89. Includes parking, shuttle to and from the port and breakfast. With the cruise line charging $75 just to park, why not?

We stayed there May 2010. Lovely place, a little outdated, but clean, great location, great staff. Nice breakfast, room was a good size with micro and frig. We had an upgrade to balcony and it was great enjoying breakfast from the balcony. Close to everything and yes great places to eat and drink. Easy to get into Charleston. Enjoy!;)

JStarbrite - when do you go? I would love to hear a great review about the Shem Creek Inn, it is at the top of my list, but we don't go until August. Did you check with them to make sure it included transportation to and from? That is my only real concern. I think it looks like a great economical choice in an awesome location!

We are going March 18. Will write a review upon return. Shuttle service is $8pp each way. They will give you a card with a phone # to call when your ship disembarks.

I'm excited about the seafood! Any good place to get oysters?

Archived