The Race (Daytona 500) shown on board?

CoachT

We are getting ready to board Equinox on February 18th. We are huge NASCAR fans and wanted to know if the RACE...the Daytona 500 be shown on board?

I can't think of a more important sports event and I hope we can watch it while on the high seas. Anyone know?

I can think of a few more 'important' events.....a few hundred! Thought I'd drop that line just to pull your chain. Hopefully they have it avail for you. It's even more fun if they have it in a common area so you can enjoy it with a group.

Enjoy your cruise and have fun. I'm afraid I don't watch much anything while on cruise - my preference.

Den

I can think of a few more 'important' events.....a few hundred!
I did say it was the most important sporting event of the year to me at least along with millions of others.

We are total NASCAR junkies but the price of this trip was too good to pass up.

We will likely watch parts of the race, if it is shown on the Constellation. We will be cruising as well, during that time.

We haven't been quite as involved with it however, since the Ernie Irvin days. But hey, it is the first race of the season, with a newly paved track... so it should interesting!!!!

Have a great cruise..... Cheers to all!!!

Denny (& Karen) :cool::p

It's even more fun if they have it in a common area so you can enjoy it with a group.

Enjoy your cruise and have fun. I'm afraid I don't watch much anything while on cruise - my preference.

Den

Not NASCAR fans here, either, but to each his or her own, right?

I just wanted to add my agreement to the "enjoying it with a group" sentiment. We were aboard RC's Explorer of the Seas in June for some of the good World Cup games. A huge crowd watched one of the USA games in the sports bar on the Promenade, and there was much cheering and camaraderie.

Hope you can watch!

Coach -

Here's hoping you get to see the 500 on your cruise. The race is one week before we embark on the Constellation, and I would be upset to miss it! Daytona, Charlotte, Talladega, Darlington....those are the races NOT to miss!

- Dragline

Coach -

Here's hoping you get to see the 500 on your cruise. The race is one week before we embark on the Constellation, and I would be upset to miss it! Daytona, Charlotte, Talladega, Darlington....those are the races NOT to miss!

- Dragline

I am hoping too. We are all supporting our favorite drivers. Those on board won't miss us! My formal night jacket is "sponsored"!

Archived