Gonna be interesting

Angileyze1

So, providing nothing changes in Belize, here is our situation. We are scheduled to be in Belize in April on the Glory the same day as a Nwgn ship and the Carnival Dream. Both iteneraries for Carnival are going to Costa Maya also regardless so that can't be an ALTERNATE stop. Anyone want to place their opinion on what will take place here?

So, providing nothing changes in Belize, here is our situation. We are scheduled to be in Belize in April on the Glory the same day as a Nwgn ship and the Carnival Dream. Both iteneraries for Carnival are going to Costa Maya also regardless so that can't be an ALTERNATE stop. Anyone want to place their opinion on what will take place here?

Ummmm...good question. I have yet to see the Dream go elswhere. Or I should say, when I have asked on these threads where the Dream would go no one has responded, so I assume it hasn't gone to alternate ports yet. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. I am on the Dream in April so I would hate it if we booted you. Maybe it will all be resolved by then.

Archived