Best Meal EVER on Celebrity..

Romco

Dessert wise in the Normandie their Mint Gelato w/ hot fudge and carmel corn is TO DIE FOR!!!! I also love the Rum raisin ice cream, mango sorbet, but the Banana creme brulee best best best dessert of the entire cruise!!!

MDR food we really enjoyed the beef carpachio, chateu briand (sp), seared tuna steak, short rib lasagna, egg rolls from Silk Harvest, and the pot a feu.

Now the dishes I am still dreaming of are the coco vaughn, watermelon and feta salad, and on our 2nd evening in the Normandie the chef did a special dish for returning patrons, a seafood pasta OMG it was the best pasta dish I have ever had in my life.

Pedestrian as it sounds, the one dish that I still remember was the Beef Short Rib Lasagne served right in the MDR on Solstice.

I've never had a dish like it, and it was incredibly delicious while not the least bit pretentious.

Pedestrian as it sounds, the one dish that I still remember was the Beef Short Rib Lasagne served right in the MDR on Solstice.

I've never had a dish like it, and it was incredibly delicious while not the least bit pretentious.

That was one of our favorites also. I wasnt expecting it to be good at all and then when I tried it... well my mouth is like Niagra Falls right now just thinking about it lol

ooops...BUSTED. I think a few carefully entered threads couldn't hurt.:rolleyes:

Had the Sea Bass on Azamara, have to say it was way up there. LOVE Tuscan! Your going to love the food in Barcelona!

I just saw your thread and had to chime in. Penny said to say hello for her.

I just saw your thread and had to chime in. Penny said to say hello for her.

Tell Penny we'll have to go to Murano's on Soltice for some Chateubriand:D - along with Tapa's in Barcelona. This thread had great suggestions, alot that I hadn't known were offered. Made my mouth water. I guess I need to get back at sea. See ya in 283 DAYS.:p

Archived