To Mini or Not to Mini...

Lvs2Cruise2

Hello.. I have a cabin question.

We are currently booked on Coral Princess in B435. (category BC in the bump out) I keep reading how wonderful mini suites are and I'm torn whether I should upgrade.

The available mini's I'm interested in is B431 (right next door to our original) Love the mid-ship location. I believe my concern is privacy factor. Since it is the corner bump out how private is it? It looks more private than Caribe bump outs. (I've studied the thread that shows Coral/Island diagrams on which balconies are covered/uncovered). The other mini is B230 (it's forward on the port side) DH isn't crazy about the location of this one as he likes mid ship.

The price difference between our original cabin and the mini's is $250pp. Can someone give me insight or convince me to upgrade? I sure would love the extra room in the cabin plus the tub/shower combo sounds great!

I posted this on Princess's boards and got some mixed reviews. Another concern someone brought up was weather. (this will be a Panama Canal cruise) With one side of the balcony open on B431 I would imagine we are vulnerable to wind, rain, ect.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me make a decision!

Every balcony is as "private" as another....none are completely private....but you will not have to "share" your space.

Midship is always good....I'd rather not have folks looking down onto my balcony, so a cover doesn't bother me at all!

Archived