Internet on Navigator

jramsey39

Is there any way to get internet service in one of the owners suites? Since it is vacation, I would prefer to completely unhook, but my husband, unfortunatly, absolutely has to stay connected with work for a bit of the trip. I think it would be more convenient if we could pay for service in the room instead of venturing out elsewhere on the ship. I'm sure if it is available, it will be pricey, but I told my DH i would ask.

My DH has taken his laptop on the Navigator our last three sailings and we haven't been able to get wi-fi in our balcony cabins. Have gotten it in the internet cafe but it was SO slow. He keeps on tryin' though :)

I was on the NOS Jan 10 - 15 and the internet was not available in the cabin. We were in a D1 but I was told by the Cust. Service Desk the it was only available in the hotspots. Internet Lounge, Solarium, Cafe Prom are the only ones I remember. You must create an account on the terminals in the Internet Lounge before you can use your WiFi. Also, if you have C&A Coupon books, take the internet coupon(s) to the Cust Service Desk as soon as you create your account to get them added.

I too used very recently the computers on the 8th floor. Many available, however, I found some limitations - I couldn't get into Ebay and as a seller, it was important. It seems RCCL has blocked some sites.

If you have coupons for internet access, don't forget to bring them to customer service, before you start using the computers.

Archived