Atlantis is booked...what next?

Jenbirds

What happens if you water-taxi to Atlantis, only to learn you cannot purchase the Dig/aquarium/beach/waterpark pass because of a "black out"? Are there any other options in the area?

We're not cruising during Spring or Easter break. In fact, our ship docks mid-week at Nassau.

We could pay $125 for a 5 hour excursion through our ship, but would rather pay $110 and enjoy most of the day at Atlantis.

Feedback is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Jennifer

RC Adventure of the Seas '04

RC Adventure of the Seas '10

Carnival Fascination '11

I've done it half a dozen times, during all different times of the year, and its never been sold out or busy to the point it was uncomfortable. Was just there 2 weeks ago, on a Saturday, in high season, and had no problems. I like not booking in advance because if the weather happened to stink that day, I wouldn't go because there is absolutely nothing to do in stinky weather. :) Hope this helps!

Edited to say: it is $120pp for adult and $99pp for child. Still better than booking through the ship for the reason I stated above, and you don't have to wait around in a group, you can come and go as you please.

I've done it half a dozen times, during all different times of the year, and its never been sold out or busy to the point it was uncomfortable. Was just there 2 weeks ago, on a Saturday, in high season, and had no problems. I like not booking in advance because if the weather happened to stink that day, I wouldn't go because there is absolutely nothing to do in stinky weather. :) Hope this helps!

Edited to say: it is $120pp for adult and $99pp for child. Still better than booking through the ship for the reason I stated above, and you don't have to wait around in a group, you can come and go as you please.

Very valuable feedback! Thanks a bunch!

Very valuable feedback! Thanks a bunch!

We're not in high season yet. Spring break monster mess doesn't start til March. Feb is shoulder season.

During Spring Break they get so crowded they stop selling passes for crowd control

If there are no passes available do to the crowding.. you don't want to be on the property..

Blue Lagoon will be booked up as well.

Try buying from Majestic Holiday.. they carry Atlantis tickets.

Just as an FYI there are still tons of rooms at Comfort Suites for anyone wanting to go that route...at least in March, when we're going. I'm pretty sure season starts in February...at least for the Europeans...there were lots of people with cool accents there a couple of weeks ago! :)

We're not in high season yet. Spring break monster mess doesn't start til March. Feb is shoulder season.

During Spring Break they get so crowded they stop selling passes for crowd control

If there are no passes available do to the crowding.. you don't want to be on the property..

Blue Lagoon will be booked up as well.

Try buying from Majestic Holiday.. they carry Atlantis tickets.

any idea when "spring break" starts in the bahamas? We are to be there march 20th, just want to prepare myself.

any idea when "spring break" starts in the bahamas? We are to be there march 20th, just want to prepare myself.

Spring Break will be in full swing..

there are several websites that give you data about how many students are on vaca.. here's one.

http://studenttravel.about.com/od/springbrea1/f/when_spring_bre.htm

After spring break comes easter recess.. another very crowded time of year.

Archived