Favorite Roatan Eateries?

MagnoliaFly

We're doing the Victor Bodden tour and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on where we should go to lunch.

I don't want anything fancy and would love to try something local. Any suggestions? I'll ask my tour guide too of course but was curious what people have tried there. One person in my group is a picky eater so that should be fun. :rolleyes:

We're doing the Victor Bodden tour and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on where we should go to lunch.

I don't want anything fancy and would love to try something local. Any suggestions? I'll ask my tour guide too of course but was curious what people have tried there. One person in my group is a picky eater so that should be fun. :rolleyes:

Half Moon Bay, and I order whatever fish was caught that morning, it's usually snapper or grouper. Victor's driver's know this palce well. Marty's (one of his driver's) wife is the cook there. There is also good snorkeling.

And if HMB or the West End is not to your fancy, then go to Celeste's across from the West Bay "mall" for Baleadas (empanda like filled tortillas) with great assortmnt of fillings. Very inexpensive and very local. Or try Bite on the Beach, one of the oldest spots around West Bay, shrimp on a stick with peanut sauce.

Half Moon Bay, and I order whatever fish was caught that morning, it's usually snapper or grouper. Victor's driver's know this palce well. Marty's (one of his driver's) wife is the cook there. There is also good snorkeling.

That sounds amazing!

And if HMB or the West End is not to your fancy, then go to Celeste's across from the West Bay "mall" for Baleadas (empanda like filled tortillas) with great assortmnt of fillings. Very inexpensive and very local. Or try Bite on the Beach, one of the oldest spots around West Bay, shrimp on a stick with peanut sauce.

Mmm I love empanadas and shrimp too! Sounds like we might have a tough decision. :)

Archived