Fruit plate MDR

cruisercrazy69

I can't remember exactly either, but in general it seemed that there was loads of fresh fruit all over the ship. There is always fruit in the buffet I know. But in general, I have never seen as many sugar free deserts as they have on NCL cruises. Not sure if you'll like them--but they have a lot of variety both in the MDR and the buffet line--so you can certainly have fun trying them out. The chocolate buffet seemed to be about half sugar free. A lot of the sugar free deserts seem t o be pudding type of things, some pies. I think you'll be pleased. :)

I have asked them for special items not on the menu and never had them decline my request (not anything difficult). Often times they have additional sugar free ice creams or sherbets that are not on the menu. Our witer told us one night that they onyhave a liited supply of the SF items so they don't always put them on the menu, but they are there.

If your calories will allow it, there is always a cheese plate for desert for dessert too if that is to your liking.

Archived