Review of Carnival Valor (a little bit late) from 10/10/10

laurenpie

Excellent review. I am enjoying it. I was on the 1/15/11 Liberty sailing. We also had stops at Grand Cayman and Ochos Rios. You certainly made the best of your cruise. You both looked like you had an amazing time. Coming such a long way, bravo for you both.

Love all your pictures! I went on the Valor in September this year, just a few weeks before you. We had bad weather in Grand Cayman too. We went to all the ports, but had a hurricane hit Belize the day before we got there. Glad that you got a discount off your next cruise though. Thats great!

130td.jpg

after getting back on the ship, spent most of the afternoon trying to tan... relaxing on top deck before dinner

131eu.jpg

hubby and one of the guys from the entertainment staff - he was australian too so he was cool! hehe.

We found that Carnival have a wonderful selection of entertainment staff - we thought they always did a great job and were always happy to have a chat

132w.jpg

last one!

133cav.jpg

our duty free yum yum yum!

135tn.jpg

bathroom, with what i could get of it.... not much hehe

136mm.jpg

137sd.jpg

wanted a calzone before we left - amazing!!

138wn.jpg

everyone's ready to go! (well their luggage is!)

139vq.jpg

back in miami!

139vq.jpg

We had such a fabulous time on our Carnival cruise... The only thing bad about it was having to leave!!

Things that we thought made Carnival great were the staff, we cannot speak highly enough of them all, they are such a big part at making everything fun

Activities on board are well thought out, and generally fun

Comedy/talent shows were really good to go to at night. The passenger talent show on the last night was magnificent!!

The food on Carnival was SO good. I can't find an actual complaint from either of us about the food.

We are definitely excited about booking our next Carnival cruise! :)

We will be on the Valor in October this year...........loving all the pictures. What cabin were you in?

We were on 1235 on the Riviera deck, chose that one because we were hardly in the room (so we don't see the point in a balcony)

Being so low down too was great, because it meant we had to walk eveywhere..... might have gone to evening out with everything we ate!!! hehe

Excellent review. I am enjoying it. I was on the 1/15/11 Liberty sailing. We also had stops at Grand Cayman and Ochos Rios. You certainly made the best of your cruise. You both looked like you had an amazing time. Coming such a long way, bravo for you both.

I love Grand Cayman, such a beautiful place & the people are so lovely.

It would be nice to go to Ocho Rios again and do a reccomended tour to get a different view of it (other than how pushy some can be) :)

It is a very long way to come, but we'd do it all again tomorrow..... We love America :)

you're right- the calzones are AMAZING!

You are bringing back memories from last year with all those fabulous FOOD pics! Thanks!

Trying to get a Calzone at home that is just as good is proving to be a bit of a hard task.

Was saying to hubby earlier it looks like all we did was eat!! hehe. Their food was amazing though on Carnival - I disliked alot of the food when we cruised with Royal Caribbean the year before, but no complaints about Carnival it was all yummy!

nice pics and great review what underwater camera did you use

Our underwater camera is a Fuji Film XP Fine Pix (water proof, shock proof, dust proof and freeze proof)

We were SO happy at the underwater photo's - but very dissapointed at the land ones, next time we're only using it for underwater.

Archived