Barrier Reef Snorkeling

oyveymama

We are looking into one of the many tour companies providing snorkeling in Belize. Does anyone have experience with Coral Breeze Tours, Star Tours or Action Belize? Any comments, good or bad, are much appreciated. We are traveling on NCL Spirit out of New Orleans on 4/17.

Hi there,

I was on the Carnival Dream 02/04-02/12 sailing, and used Coral Breeze in Belize for their snorkeling/Caye Caulker tour. This was my first time doing a non-ship excursion, and I was very happy with it. The tenders were running late from the ship, so Coral Breeze waited until everyone was there before leaving (there were about 16 people taking the tour). We went to a great snorkel spot for about 45 minutes or so, then to another spot to check out some stingrays and nurse sharks, then to Caye Caulker for about an hour and a half. Walked around Caye Caulker for a while and had lunch at one of the little restaurants. Out of 5 cruises it was one of my favourite excursions and I would definately recommend it.

There have been tons of posts regarding snorkeling tour companies...... if you use the Search feature and put in "Coral Breeze" or other company names, all the posts with that in it will come up.......

Then you can read thru them at your leisure and see who would fit you best.

Will save you lots of time in researching.

Our recommendation would also be Coral Breeze Tours as we have gone with them twice each year for quite awhile & always have had a great time. One of our favorites on this tour is the local lunch on Caye Caulker.

Look up their web site for all of their details.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

Archived