Freedom connecting rooms question

Crewzer33

We have booked a Promenade connecting stateroom on the Freedom. However, we are not using the adjoining room. Where does the room connect (seems like there are things all along the walls)? Is something missing on a wall in a connecting room? Anyone have photos?

We have booked a Promenade connecting stateroom on the Freedom. However, we are not using the adjoining room. Where does the room connect (seems like there are things all along the walls)? Is something missing on a wall in a connecting room? Anyone have photos?

I'm not sure if it's the same for a promenade, but we always get connecting oceanview....instead of getting a sofa, you get a small chair. I would imagine it is the same for promenade.

I'm not sure if it's the same for a promenade, but we always get connecting oceanview....instead of getting a sofa, you get a small chair. I would imagine it is the same for promenade.

I have stayed in connecting rooms on 3 different cruises (Carnival, Disney and Royal Carribean) and have always had a sofa, not a chair.

Promenade staterooms connect at the end of the bed and do not affect the sofa/window seat configuration. It really doesn't affect the decor of the room - you'll just see the door. :) I wrote a Freedom review with lots of pictures - you can see some of the cabin there. The link is in my signature. :)

Have a great cruise!

It depends on what room you get. The connecting door (in the middle of the room) was where the sofa went.

On the 3 cruises I mentioned we had the connecting door in the middle of the room and still had a sofa all 3 times. The sofas were against the other wall, opposite the doors.

Archived