Finally!!!! we are BOOKED!!!!

jchristie

hey all just wanted to share that we are FINALLY booked for our 4 day cruise on the Carnival Triumph sailing May 26th! We are sooo excited! We got upgraded to a balcony on the Verandah deck.....

any advice for balconies? this will be our first time having one.

I'd like to bring something to identify our room from the port, but no idea what or how you do that. But an idea....

And we brought a bottle of wine to enjoy on our balcony, and glad we did! Love to see sun rise or sun sets on the balcony, makes the cruise more sweet....

Enjoy!

I'd like to bring something to identify our room from the port, but no idea what or how you do that. But an idea....

And we brought a bottle of wine to enjoy on our balcony, and glad we did! Love to see sun rise or sun sets on the balcony, makes the cruise more sweet....

Enjoy!

I have seen many things to identify cabins from items stuck onto the door to the balcony (clingy things work best) or items on the wall itself held up with sticky tac. Great way to know where your cabin is from the port!

thank you all for the ideas!!!!! we are sooooo excited! back when my hubby and I went we had an interior cabin - so we are really looking forward to the balcony.

I like the idea of something to identify our cabin and the ideas of eating, drinking, etc on the balcony. I would love to sleep with the door open, but I think the kids would be freaked out about that - lol, we may have to try that though - lol.

glad that binoculars were mentioned!!!! I am adding that to my packing list so I don't forget!

great advice - please keep it coming!

Archived