carribean exursions

CanadianMAG

Has anyone done the snorkel tour in Nassau?? It seems intersting, we do want to snorkle and figure that Nassau would be perfect since apparently it isn't the "best" city. They also talked a little about swiming with sharks! I don't want to do this!! I just want fish!! Or is that not a possibility :confused:

Would you recomend it there or maybe somewhere else. The only other stop we don't have anything planned is Half Moon Cay but if doesn't look like there are any tours, only self serve snorkles and the 1 1/2 hour tour.

Has anyone done the snorkel tour in Nassau?? It seems intersting, we do want to snorkle and figure that Nassau would be perfect since apparently it isn't the "best" city. They also talked a little about swiming with sharks! I don't want to do this!! I just want fish!! Or is that not a possibility

We took the Seahorse Sail & Snorkel excursion; the reef they took us too was wonderful! It was a diverted reef as we had really rough waters so we got to go to their 5-star site instead of the 4-star we paid for. We were very disappointed in their snorkel equipment (old, old stuff) and the catamaran was very slippery when wet! 15 pax fell that day! It was not just the rough seas, they needed rougher surfaces on the catamaran where you stood and walked. So becareful if you take this excursion, snorkeling was great!:)

Yep, I'm sure its different then :) I havent done that one sorry, hopfully someone has :) Hows the wedding plans going ????

Well... I am getting to the stressful part now! Still haven't found a cake I like! I am picky! :D I hope to do taste testing this week for the baker then go from there! I just can't wait for the honeymoon so I can RELAX! Its hard working on this on my own since FH lives in the US, and I am in Canada! Thanks for asking Ziggy!

Well... I am getting to the stressful part now! Still haven't found a cake I like! I am picky! :D I hope to do taste testing this week for the baker then go from there! I just can't wait for the honeymoon so I can RELAX! Its hard working planning on this on my own since FH lives in the US, and I am in Canada! Thanks for asking Ziggy!
Well you picked a great ship for your honeymoon, I just loved our cruise on the Zuiderdam! And I sure hope you are planning to post some of your wedding pictures on webshots, a few months after (now dont stress about this now) I would love to see your final results :) Good luck on the cake! Just remember, thats not what most guests remember about your reception :)

Archived