Infinity 12/3/2011 - Panama Canal / South America

cruisersheelk

Hi Folks:

We are booked on Celebrity's Infinity for the December 3, 2011, sailing through the Panama Canal to the West Coast of South America.

Who else is out there?

Is anyone interested in doing private tours instead of booking with the cruise line? If we can get a group of about 8 or 10 then we can substantially reduce the price of tours in all of the ports.

Please let me know. Feel free to contact me at komishe@yahoo.com.

Sheila

Hi Folks:

We are booked on Celebrity's Infinity for the December 3, 2011, sailing through the Panama Canal to the West Coast of South America.

Who else is out there?

Is anyone interested in doing private tours instead of booking with the cruise line? If we can get a group of about 8 or 10 then we can substantially reduce the price of tours in all of the ports.

Please let me know. Feel free to contact me at komishe@yahoo.com.

Sheila

Sheila,

We are booked on the same cruise. There is a Roll Call that you might wish to check out.

I have researched the private tours, and not found any savings, so we plan to take the X tours.

This should be a great cruise. I have always wanted to see the canal, and go the South America. Get to do both on this cruise.

If you haven't read " Path Between the Seas" it is a great read about the building of the canal.

Also, the Infinity will be just renovated.

George and Ginny

• 4 weeks later...
You are going to love this cruise.... We did it back in November and had a wonderful experience.

If your interested in getting an early taste of your adventure to come then check out my semi live review on the link below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1319973&highlight=

sayvan,

Were you able to wear warm weather clothes for much of the cruise? Just want to plan our packing.

• 2 months later...

Archived