Back to Back on the Westerdam Food ??

Debi_D

We are planning a b2b on the Westerdam and I have a question regarding food. Do they use the same menus? Trying to decided if we might want to do 7 days on one ship then try another 7 day on another ship....

Debi

We have done many back-to-backs on ships with different itineraries and it has been the same 7 day menu for each cruise. We often do a Western/Eastern Caribbean alternating itinerary and love it.

It's nice knowing that if we have trouble choosing between several menu items on the first week (because we like them both), we can look forward to ordering the other one the next week.

AND, if there is something we particularly enjoyed, we get to enjoy it a second time.

(Does this sound like a 'glass is half full' person?? :)

I am with you on that S7S!!

One of the things I enjoy about a back to back is getting to have certain entrees or appetizers 2 times. (Oysters Rockefeller, chocolate tulip!!) It didn't bother me at all that the menu repeated itself.:cool:

We are planning a b2b on the Westerdam and I have a question regarding food. Do they use the same menus? Trying to decided if we might want to do 7 days on one ship then try another 7 day on another ship....

Debi

If it is another HAL ship the menu will probably be very similar, if not the same.

Archived