Oasis/Allure Blank Space in Deck Plans. Strange Question

Just looked at the deck plans and noticed that there is a strange spot. On deck six, both sides of the ship, five cabins in from the front, there is a blank space between 6138 and 6142 as well as 6538 and 6542. I also looked at a picture of the Oasis that I have and zoomed in very close and noticed that in this same exact spot, it doesn't look like there is a table or chairs in this spot. Does anyone know what this space is?

I'll SWAG this one. I believe those blank spaces could be for house keeping supply storage.

SBtS

I thought that those areas were the large gaps in the Central Part balconies in the middle of the ship? When I look at a picture of the ship, there is still a balcony there, just no table or chairs, and there is no cabin on the deck plans.

I thought that those areas were the large gaps in the Central Part balconies in the middle of the ship? When I look at a picture of the ship, there is still a balcony there, just no table or chairs, and there is no cabin on the deck plans.

I believe those that you are speaking of are where the pools are;)

I believe those that you are speaking of are where the pools are;)

No. I'm not talking about the gap between the two sides of the ship! I know what that is! :p

If you look at the Oasis deck plans on the RCCL website, go to deck 6 forward. 5 cabins in from the front (on both sides) there is a gap in cabins. If you google search large images of Oasis, you can zoom in pretty close and see that there is no table or chairs on these balconies, what are they used for?

From what I understand, the "linen closets" for the cabin stewards is located roughly midship. On the deck plans, it is outlined in grey. These gaps on deck six are not outlined, does this mean anything?

No. I'm not talking about the gap between the two sides of the ship! I know what that is! :p

If you look at the Oasis deck plans on the RCCL website, go to deck 6 forward. 5 cabins in from the front (on both sides) there is a gap in cabins. If you google search large images of Oasis, you can zoom in pretty close and see that there is no table or chairs on these balconies, what are they used for?

From what I understand, the "linen closets" for the cabin stewards is located roughly midship. On the deck plans, it is outlined in grey. These gaps on deck six are not outlined, does this mean anything?

I was referring to the gaps on deck 14 balconies in Central Park.....you mentioned Central Park in the post I quoted.

Archived