Music on Half Moon Cay

CanadianMAG

I don't see this beeing a problem, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

When on Half Moon Cay we plan on just sitting on the beach all day and not do any excursions. However, laying there ALL day might sound easy to some but I am a person who has to be doing 5 things at once to be happy. So sitting might be hard for me but for FH it won't be a problem he can do this no problem :eek: ;)

Fh and I are major music people, and I know from past times that having some low music beside us will make the day more enjoyable. We ALWAYS have music playing so it might be hard to not have any! (weird, I know)

Anyway what I was thinking is having a small small device to play music. Not LOUD so everyone on the beach can hear but just enough for the two of us. Is that a no-no or can it be done?

There is a band playing Calypso music and they are quite good, imo. Infact there are shaded tables and a bar in this area and many people like to dance.

We have a great time cooling off with a few rum punches, listening to the music and dancing. Last time, we made sure we had cash for tips and special song requests. :)

I think if you go down the beach a little way or if you have your own cabana, you could certainly play your own music and not have it interfere with the band - otherwise the sound of the band may overwhelm what you have.

Archived