Honeymoon

Scotoco

We will be celebrating our honeymoon on the Eclipse in November. What do they have to offer honeymooners. Do they do anything special for you at dinner or anywhere else. I am already planning on doing a couples massage. Thanks

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. On most cruises there are hundreds (if not thousands) of people celebrating some occasion (wedding, anniversary, birthday, retirement etc.). As such, the cruise lines do not generally do anything significant. On some of my cruises there has been a special reception for people on honeymoons and anniversaries where they gave everybody a glass of sparkling wine, had a cake and a senior officer made a toast. There is a chance they would have something like that on your cruise, but most of the time you have to purchase some type of cruise enhancement if you want to have the cruise ship do something special (i.e. order one of the Romance Packages that can be purchased on the website). I would also encourage you to have a dinner in one of the specialty restaurants to celebrate; Murano is the fanciest restaurant on Eclipse, but Q-Sine would be a fun one as well (try both if at all possible). Have a great wedding and cruise, you have picked a great ship! :)

We will be celebrating our honeymoon on the Eclipse in November. What do they have to offer honeymooners. Do they do anything special for you at dinner or anywhere else. I am already planning on doing a couples massage. Thanks

We just honeymooned on the Equinox and I don't recall there being anything special offered other than a little reception one day for all of those celebrating honeymoons or anniversaries, I think. We didn't attend (if there was one). There are a number of things you can purchase to celebrate (like flowers, cakes, etc.), but nothing particular is included.

If you let the Maitre d' in the MDR know you're on your Honeymoon they will arrange a cake for you one night at dinner, and the servers will gather around and sing. We saw this a number of times on our recent Solstice cruise. They will do the same for Birthdays and Anniversaries.

Have a wonderful Honeymoon!

Congratulations. We celebrated birthdays and anniversaries on the Solstic-so its similar.

There is a receition for anniversaries/honeymooners with cake and champagne/mimosas

Tell your TA .The TA should alert the ship & a small cake (too good & sometimes too much after dinner) will be delivered to your table.The maitre d' might propose a toast- depends on how busy that night is in your venue,

Carole

Archived