*OFFICIAL* CC Member Cruise Freedom 4/21/12 8 Days of Freedom!

ajhunt2

Are you interested in this group cruise?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in this group cruise?

• Yes!!! Sign me up!
    • Yes, but depends on the pricing
    • Maybe

Happy friday everyone!!! Anyone else booked with us? Make sure to add your name to the list!

1) Amanda (ajhunt2) and Evan

2) Shelley (Kissyfur19) and Bryan

3) Cyndi and Karla

4) Sarah (Sweetone30) and Clint

5) Lynda (Sunnyday2010) and Bonnie

6) Jennifer & Heather

Hello Everyone ! Just wondering is this cruise during Spring break ?! The rooms seem to be filling up fast ?! In Canada we generally have Spring break in March.

It should be towrds the very end of Spring break. here they try to correlate it with Easter it seems and Easter is so late this year that some on on Spring Break now, some will be next week, some where the week before. LOL. It's hard to tell. But it at least won't be college spring break so that's good.

Did you ever pick your cabin?

Hello Everyone ! Just wondering is this cruise during Spring break ?! The rooms seem to be filling up fast ?! In Canada we generally have Spring break in March.

It shouldn't be....I even double checked. College spring breaks are in March. And Easter next year is April 8th, so most grade school kids will be off the week before or after Easter and spring breaks should be over by this sailing.

There seems to be alot of "shuffling" of cabins...I wonder if that has to do with the itinerary change more than anything. :rolleyes:

I selected yesterday but by the time Johna got my email they were gone... then I selected 2 more & they are now gone... my old selection came back LOL... I don't know what happen yet ? Waiting for a responce. She is very busy !! I have never reached her on the phone LOL

Okay we got our booking numbers !! Cabins booked ! :o

Good news about Spring Break :cool:

Hooray!!

Yes, Johna is a busy lady. She and I played phone tag for a week getting booked. We are just going with a garauntee and hoping for the best. We don't really spend that much time in there anyways. Hopefully they will try to get us in a room close to some of the group. At least they had us on the same floor in Alaska mostly. We were just an inside and ended up on 7 where most people seemed to be.

No nothing special at all ! LOL

Just interior cabins together :rolleyes:

What is a garauntee ? Is it cheaper or better ?

We are in cabins 1322 and 1326 at $751.11 Midship cabins. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't loud.... Close to the stairs/elevators ..

I did want a Port Hole but they sleep 3 & Carnival could bump us out if they need it ? Yes we will only sleep in there but most of all we wanted to be next to each other to make it easier.

It just means we won't pick a specific cabin and will wait and let Carnival choose for us. We did it last time and instead of being on 1 or 2, we ended up on 7. Still an interior, just a higher floor.

Hi everyone,

I have been researching this itinerary and then came across this group cruise! It would be me and my husband, going to make the call to Johna Monday morning! Can't wait!!!!!!

Elaina :)

Welcome to the group!

Hi everyone,

I have been researching this itinerary and then came across this group cruise! It would be me and my husband, going to make the call to Johna Monday morning! Can't wait!!!!!!

Awesome!! So glad you could join us! :D

Hi everyone,

Go ahead and add your name to the roll call too! Glad to have you with us. We're a fun group, or at least i think. we just have to keep the Canadians in line... kidding.....

I think we're a fun group too!

Some of us know each other from cruising together before....

I'm related to one of the other cabins....

And some are just future fellow cruisers/possible friends....

Or we're just one big group of happy cruisers! :D

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone has a great weekend! We avoided the storms this morning so that makes me happy.

Shelley, keep us updated on that island tour. It sounds pretty amazing and if our other plans fall through then we'll most likely join you. Evan said he wasn't really going to plan anything and I said I would at least research so I know where I was going. he then pointed out how bad my sense of direction is. So now my plan is to just follow you. Ha ha ha. Hope you don't mind! But just point me in the direction of a pretty beach and I will be happy

Shelley, keep us updated on that island tour. It sounds pretty amazing and if our other plans fall through then we'll most likely join you. Evan said he wasn't really going to plan anything and I said I would at least research so I know where I was going. he then pointed out how bad my sense of direction is. So now my plan is to just follow you. Ha ha ha. Hope you don't mind! But just point me in the direction of a pretty beach and I will be happy

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

You are welcome to come with us wherever we go! :D

I did find a private boat/snorkel tour I want to do in Curacao....but I need to find how how many people it accomodates. I THINK it might only be 4 or 6. will keep you posted.

I'm going to work on getting information about the Sanoa Island Tour for DR...and will post some info to the group as soon as I have it.

Other than that...Aruba and T&C are going to be beach/snorkel days. I think we're going to take the bus to Palm Beach in Aruba. And in Grand Turk the beach is RIGHT there (as is the pool and margaritaville and shopping)....and while there is some decent snorkeling from the beach ...Bryan really wants to go back for another snorkeling trip to the Wall. We'll probably book that one through Carnival. I think it was about $60pp.

And another weekend is coming to a close. So sad....

But on another note, we are one day closer to cruising!!! Bringing the roll call back up to the front so that as people book (i think we have someone booking tomorrow?) you can add your name to the list!

3) Cyndi and Karla

6) Jennifer & Heather

And another weekend is coming to a close. So sad....

But on another note, we are one day closer to cruising!!! Bringing the roll call back up to the front so that as people book (i think we have someone booking tomorrow?) you can add your name to the list!

3) Cyndi and Karla

6) Jennifer & Heather

That would be ME!!! I am booking tomorrow!!!!! :D

Happy Monday!! It's raining here so I hope everyone else is having better weather. But we had near record breaking highs over the weekend so this rain will at least cool things off.

So it's a new week! Who's booking? There are lots of votes up there in that poll so I know there's people out there that want to come!!

Pricing info can be found in my siggy, and you'll want to take advantage of that REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!!

Archived