*OFFICIAL* CC Member Cruise Freedom 4/21/12 8 Days of Freedom!

ajhunt2

Are you interested in this group cruise?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in this group cruise?

• Yes!!! Sign me up!
    • Yes, but depends on the pricing
    • Maybe

I am interested. My best friend and my 16 year old cruise this time every year and leave the DH's home. Are there discounts for this cruise for suites? Hoq do we find out the cost? Nice to know about this so early and I am anxious to hear more:)

I mentioned this group to my husband and he didn't say NO! I'm shocked! We haven't even sailed on our first ever cruise yet....and he said if we save up. Amazing...I guess he is planning on liking this. :D

I do have a question though. A previous poster mentioned something about few kids...does that mean you wouldn't want kids in the group?

Looking forward to hearing more details. :D

Diana

I do have a question though. A previous poster mentioned something about few kids...does that mean you wouldn't want kids in the group?

Nooooo.... not at all!! Sorry if it came across like that. I know that spring break season is a concern for some people when they cruise (not me - I could care less), and I just wanted to mention that we are past spring break!

Happy Monday all!! Hopefully today we will hear more on the pricing for this cruise. REALLY hoping we do this week as I leave on the Destiny in 9 days!!

Is there anything you all would like to see the group get, other than some OBC? Like would you prefer a bottle of something in the cabin, or a little brunch get-together?

Looking forward to making this a great cruise!

I sent an email this morning and am ANXIOUSLY waiting for a reply. :o this cruise leaves the day after my birthday so the hubby HAS to say yes...doesn't he? :rolleyes: Everything is all paid for for our upcoming cruise, so I have over a year to plan and save for this one...it should work...right? :cool:

Cindy and I cruise every spring and leave the DHs at home. This sounds like a great itinerary. We are definitely interested - it all comes down to the cost. I've never been on a CC cruise and this would be nice.

I sent an email this morning and am ANXIOUSLY waiting for a reply. :o this cruise leaves the day after my birthday so the hubby HAS to say yes...doesn't he? :rolleyes: Everything is all paid for for our upcoming cruise, so I have over a year to plan and save for this one...it should work...right? :cool:

Email sent!!

Archived