2nd floor of magic- how is rooms? Location?

mybis1

Has anyone stayed on the 2nd floor of the Magic? (oceanview) I am not sure if the lower the less rocky? Is it better to be more toward front or back (if middle not an option?) Does anyone know what floor/floors windows are blocked by the lifeboats? Is it the higher up floors or lower? Are there any activities on the 2nd floor? Any comments? Thanks

Has anyone stayed on the 2nd floor of the Magic? (oceanview) I am not sure if the lower the less rocky? Is it better to be more toward front or back (if middle not an option?) Does anyone know what floor/floors windows are blocked by the lifeboats? Is it the higher up floors or lower? Are there any activities on the 2nd floor? Any comments? Thanks

It is supposed to be more stable in the lower/mid deck areas. I think aft is better than forward.

The lifeboats are on deck 5, but they don't block stateroom windows.

Activities? Like teen/kid clubs? I don't think so. There is a laundromat on deck 2.

We've stayed on deck 2 for all 3 of our DCL cruises. Love it.

:)

We loved our OV cabin on deck 2! I would suggest booking one that is not directly underneath the clubs on Deck 3, try and get one a little further midship or aft if possible, the bars can be pretty noisy late at night if you have little ones :)

been on deck 2 as well. the back is noisy from the engines, so stay midship and forward if you can. also, as others said, stay away from under the dance floors or you won't get to sleep til they close.

a little know secret!!! the very front three rooms, where the ship comes to a point, have no one across the hall from you AND are a few feet longer. we had those on one cruise with two other couples.

Archived